Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Fever

I'm doing so bad with keeping our blog up to date! There are so many nights when I come home from work and think, I should really post something, but then i usually decide to get cozy and forget about it :-) Ah well, at least I THINK about doing it!

Well, it's officially holiday season and Nick and I are busy finishing up all our shopping and trying to get all our holiday plans arranged. We have gone to a few work Christmas parties and I made a Chicago trip with Mom, Cora, and Colleen last weekend for shopping & fun! We worked all week and are now off for a week for the holidays! We are heading to Indiana tomorrow morning for Christmas with the Cook family, followed by 5 days in Northern Michigan where we will ski, relax, and celebrate our first Christmas together with my family. It's the first time I will be out of town for Christmas and I am honestly so excited about it. Not to mention I am just dying to get back up to Petoskey and relive some summer memories!

Today we got hit by a huge snow storm, leaving us with about 10 inches of snow!! Nick made a deal with me the other day saying that he would owe me a home-made dinner if I got out and shoveled the snow one of these days. So that's exactly what I did today ~ bundled myself up, snowboots and all, and spent a few hours outside shoveling. I even made a snow angel for old time's sake :-) My back is already yelling at me but it was worth it ~ now I can sit back and have a lovely dinner made especially by my husband!

Time to head out to Somerset for some last minute shopping and dinner/drinks :-) TGIF, right?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! :-)

Love, Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment