Had a nice Sunday with Mom & Dad yesterday! Since Nick is out of town, I figured I'd take advantage of my free time and go to domestication camp for the day! Some have called me, "The Cook who Can't." Nice, huh? No need to name names. Anyways, Mom and I whipped up a beautius apple pie, as well as asiago crusted chicken with glazed carrots topped with mustard sauce for dinner. We also made twice-baked potatoes. MMMMMM :) B&A are pretty fabulous in the kitchen, I must say! I really do enjoy cooking. It's just having the time, and ingredients, to do so. One of these days I'll have a decently sized kitchen that has room for lots of "supplies."
I've been thinking about next year quite a bit lately and how strange it's going to be living so far away from everyone. I am so excited to get away for a year and have the opportunity to spend time with Nick. But at the same time, I am terrified to leave everyone and everything I know (aka. Mom, Dad, friends, work, Troy, etc.). All I can do now is keep my chin up and know that I will have lots of visitors and will hopefully be working and keeping busy. I know Nick is going to be super busy, so I would just like to do the same! At least it will be nice and warm and I don't have to worry about driving Roxy around in the snow! ;)
Til next time...
<3 B
PS - GO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment